Saturday, September 9, 2017

Off the Topic of Quilting or Stitching . . .

I'm sure most of North America has been carefully watching the weather systems down south. The storms are causing such destruction and are stronger than ever before. And some claim there is no global warming! Enough said.

It's been pouring rain here all day and into the evening. In fact, there is no sun in the forecast for most of the week. If I wasn't getting ready to move to another province, I would be in the studio, sewing or doing some embroidery. I did get another mitten almost finished tonight.

Here's the front of our house, taken in July. I'm so glad all the perennials need very little care as this is the first summer we have been home in years.


Hopefully, someone who likes to garden, will purchase our house. It's not on the market yet. It will be move in ready when it is.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment: