Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Spring Snow!

I wasn't going to mention anything about the weather here in Newfoundland BUT . . .  records have been broken for this time of the year! My brother, Don, sent these today of his place in central NL.

We didn't get this much snow here in St. John's!
This was yesterday!

Today - jeep (photo from a different location)


Today I signed my contract to teach at the Espanola Fibre Arts Festival in October. I've been asked to teach two classes of needle felting, specifically the Fibre Art Pendants. I will be posting more about the festival in a later post. Also check out the festival on Pinterest HERE

Enjoy!!



2 comments:

  1. I think maybe I'd better quit my whining about what's going on here - because we got nuttin' in comparison with this!!

    ReplyDelete