Thursday, February 16, 2017

Altercation With Paper

When I was a child, my mother said I would trip over a pencil mark (grin). Well, I'm not a child any more but instead of a pencil mark, I had an altercation with some builder's paper on the floor. I have banged up my right shoulder - well actually, the top part of the bone going into the shoulder socket had a fracture! Groan! And I have so many things to do. I can't even drive my car. The arm is in a sling and I will see an orthopedic surgeon next week.

So much for getting things done. I will try to get some interesting links tomorrow. Right now, I going to relax an have a cup of tea!

Felted piece done for a show. It is in someone's private collection.

6 comments:

  1. Oh no!!!! That's awful - and I imagine painful too. Take care of you and make sure you don't try to overdo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, how the heck did you do THAT!! I have a small rotator cuff issue so I know how painful a shoulder injury can be. Guess you'll have to catch up on your reading.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you lots of healing thoughts and a very gentle, virtual hug. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am behind the time here. So sorry to hear about your shoulder. That is horrible for you. Hope you heal up real fast so you can get back to doing all the things you love. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh No. I've been warning everyone about ice, but the truth is we can have a fall anywhere. So sorry this has happened. A friend tripped on her vacuum cord and broke an ankle and she was in such disbelief that that could happen. Hope you heal fast!

    ReplyDelete