Thursday, January 5, 2017

Home Sweet Home: An Embroidery Workbox

This is the third book that I received for Christmas. I'm not interested in 'building' another workbox but I was curious about the embroidery stitches and how Carolyn Pearce used them. Beautiful coloured photos, detailed instructions and clear diagrams, provide all you need to embroider and construct the workbox and matching accessories.

The book has a full size pattern sheet and lots of step-by-step photos to help you create all the projects in the book.

Some sewing kits:
Enjoy!                     

2 comments:

  1. I have that book - and have wanted to tackle making it. I love hussifs (as you know!) and this 'house' would be a perfect addition. Nice links - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the look of this book. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete