Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Nika Paper Arts


Nika Paper Arts is located in downtown Windsor, Nova Scotia. This shop is the perfect place to get all your mixed media supplies! Nicole, the owner, is a mixed media teacher and artist. She is very knowledgeable about all the different paints and other media she carries. I was surprised at the variety of things in the shop. One small room has lots of trims and ribbons.

I went in looking for fabric paints, specifically a navy blue to paint a pair of white shoes. She had just what I was looking for! In fact, she carries quite a range of paints. I did purchase some screen printing inks for fabric and paper by Versatex.

Here's a few photos of the store:












2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying all your visits to the various stores in your area. Anyone planning a trip should keep these on file for reference. I, for one, would love to visit them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Lots of great shops. Someone needs to report on the various shops in all our provinces! Wouldn't that be neat?

    ReplyDelete