Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Stunned Moment

While having breakfast, I realized that I'd had a 'stunned' moment yesterday! For those of you who aren't familiar with some Newfoundland sayings, 'stunned', according to the Newfoundland Dictionary, means 'stupid, naïve, foolish' (click on the letter 'S' on top of page and scroll down to 'stun' - it won't let me zero in on the particular page).

Well, that's how I felt when I realized that I had forgotten to post the photos I took of the Molly Made booth at ACTS. When I was writing the post, something bothered me but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know!!!! Sorry, Molly. She had a lovely booth too. Here are the photos, a day late. But better late than never! And double the exposure.
Enjoy!!

My Photo


Finished samples of larger kits.


Kits and samples

New product

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the dictionary link. Who'd a thought that one could go on and on about 'salt.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all allowed to have moments like that - I like the description 'stunned'.

    ReplyDelete