Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Cold Outside!!

It's a cold one out side today! Yesterday it was quite nice and above freezing but not today. Brrrrrr!!
Just the kind of day to stay inside and work on projects.

I'm getting ready for the Halifax show this weekend. My list is ready to check off as I pack. I can't just drop by the house for something I've forgotten.

Don't forget to check out some of the 400 + blogs on Grow Your Blog party. Many of them have giveaways (like me). You don't need to have a blog to enter any of the giveaways. I like looking at the links other bloggers have tagged. Often they are the same ones that interest me but once in awhile you find something different.

Here's a few more links to check:
One of my reversible Fibre Lace Scarves is just perfect for such a blustery, cold winter's day.


4 comments: