Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WIP - Needle and Thread Network

Today I've linked up with The Needle and Thread Network where you will find Canadian bloggers who are sharing and showing off their work.  I'm showing off my friend's Temari creations. Of course, viewers can also read on about my work too.

It's still early here so check back to The Needle and Thread Network (so far there are two blogs listed), Many more will join before the day is over.

Right Click to Save Image

In the meantime, hop on over to Sew We Quilt for another Blog Hop! It's day 4! Oops! I missed the previous three days. You will find some lovely purses this time.

Happy in Quilting has a nifty little Cottage Garden Thread Holder.

I did a search for 'free sewing projects' and came up with photos of lots of projects. Have fun finding just the right one for you. I'll be checking them out later!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment