Thursday, January 8, 2015

Rock Recipes

Today was a snow day! I spent the morning working in my studio and in the afternoon I baked a Vanilla Cream Cheese Bundt Cake from my Rock Recipes Cook Book. The cake is delicious!
I've been a follower of the Rock Recipes blog (I think since it began). It is full of wonderful recipes and colour photos of all the delightful dishes. I highly recommend you pay a visit.

This is a photo of the Vanilla Cream Cheese Bundt from Rock Recipes. I didn't use the same icing called for in the recipe because I ran out of cream cheese. I mixed up some white icing instead.

Vanilla Cream Cheese Bundt Cake

Here's a few free patterns to consider (food related, of course!):
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed the cake and my new cookbook Judy. I'm working on book number 2 right now. Thanks for your support, Barry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reply. I also sent your cookbook to my brother in Manitoba. I look forward to the second book.

    ReplyDelete