Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Valley

I can't believe it's been over a week since I last blogged! It has been a busy time here in Nova Scotia. We are about a 30 minute drive from Lower Sackville and another 20 minutes to downtown Halifax and in another direction, 30 minutes to Avonport for a fabulous quilt shop (more on that later).
 
Our motor home is looking down into the valley. From here, I can see horses across the way, green fields, tall trees and farm houses. Everything was so green and peaceful that Sunday, I decided to take some photos. I walked through the garden and along a small path. Much to my regret, I got eaten alive by black flies. I got quite a reaction to the bites and today is the first time that they don't itch! However, I did get a few photos! In fact, I can see some potential stitching and maybe a landscape. Enjoy.





2 comments:

  1. There is loads of inspiration in those photos. Will you include the blackflies in your landscape....lol?

    ReplyDelete