Monday, June 9, 2014

Busy Times!

My latest Felted Art Cards are going to Point Amour, Labrador, NL, as are other pieces of my art work. I received an order yesterday so I've been busy getting it ready. Lots of glittery threads in these cards!






















Other places carrying my work:

Devon House, Craft Council of Newfoundland & Labrador, Duckworth Street, St. John's
Newfoundland Weavery, Water Street, St. John's
Nonia, Water Street, St. John's
Mumbo Jungle, 318 Water Street, St. John's
Herbie's Olde Shoppe, Petty Harbour
Gros Morne Co-operating Association, Rocky Harbour,
Historic Sites Shops
Johnson Geo Centre, Signal Hill,
Norton's Cove Studio, Wesleyville, NL
Dark Tickle, Griquet, NL
King's Point Pottery, King's Point, NL
Grand Manan Whale & Seabird Research Station, New Brunswick
The Ice House Giftshop, Westport, Brier Island, Nova Scotia
Forte Framing & Art Gallery, Chicago, IL
Tour Labrador, Forteau, NL

3 comments:

  1. The cards are exquisite. I'm still showing off my pin. I'm glad to see that so many shops are smart enough to carry your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I also sell some of my work in Newfoundland. :)

    ReplyDelete