Sunday, March 30, 2014

Some Good Market

I will be participating in Some Good Market next Saturday, April 5th. at Canon Wood Hall at the corner of Military Road and Kingsbridge Road. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and everyone will be out and about and eager to get some early Easter gift buying done. This will probably be my last market until September / October.

My Fibre Art Pendants are ready to go! At the last market I attended, I did some field testing on the pendants and could have sold all I had with me. For those in St. John's and area, please drop by to have a look and support local artists and crafts people.

2 comments:

  1. Seus pingentes serão um sucesso!
    Desejo sucesso e bons negócios para você!
    Um abraço!
    Her pendants will be a success!
    I wish you success and good business to you!
    Hugs!
    Egléa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, what a great idea! I do not doubt that these will be a bestseller.

    ReplyDelete