Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Display at the Atlantic Canada Trade Show (ACTS), Halifax


Here are several views of my section of the Newfoundland Labrador booth at the Atlantic Trade Show. The company setting up the displays were very cooperative and prompt. My section didn't have a black panel, which had been requested. Within minutes that was corrected. My lighting was changed too.

To the left (on back wall) is a large poster displaying the wholesale items. Below that is a clear Plexiglas shelf holding Art Cards and Wearable Art Pins. Thanks goodness for the Dollar Shop! I purchased small art easels to hold samples of the cards. If you look closely, you will see them.

Everything hanging is attached with Velcro.

I have a sample binder with samples of all my wholesale products. My tablet has a spread sheet installed for doing orders and that is connected to a small portable printer. So, I'm all set up. It's going to be a very busy weekend.





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment Judy. Good luck with your fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Judy, for visiting my blog - probably through the growing blog action. I liked to read that you are satisfied with your stand at the Canada Atlantic Trade Show. I am going to browse your blog now. and saved already your friends' links to read in a quiet moment..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time, Judy! Your display looks great!

    ReplyDelete