Sunday, February 16, 2014

Make It Coats

If you sew, craft, quilt, crochet, bead, and knit (did I miss anything?), then you have come across Coats and Clark somewhere along the way. Click on the link to read about the history of this company. They are the world’s largest supplier of crafting products – from the innovative cotton sewing threads that made their name, to knitting, embroidery, crochet, fabrics and a whole range of accessories. I bet there isn't a fabric / craft shop that doesn't carry their line of threads and other product.

Make It Coats (Coats Crafts) is part of this worldwide Coats Group. This new on-line site is just full of information, articles, free patterns and designs. There's lots to see! Great how-to videos too.

To take full advantage of all they offer, it is necessary to register with them. I did.
I don't think you will be disappointed.

Please note!
I am in no way affiliated with this company. My reason to include it in my blog is to let you know it is out there and that it just might be of interest to you. If you are a frequent visitor to this site, then you know that I promote my own art work as well as the work of other artists / crafters and will often talk about interesting sites to visit. Make It Coats is one of those interesting sites.

Enjoy!
Coats Cotton - mercerised pure cotton sewing thread




No comments:

Post a Comment