Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Last Few Minutes . . .

A few minutes before the Atlantic Canada Trade Show closed, I remembered to get a photo of myself taken in front of my booth. It was a great show. I met lots of vendors but that's for another day! Thanks for visiting, for leaving comments, and thanks to those who chose to join my list of followers.




 
I just linked this post up with WIP Wednesday, on the Needle and Thread Network. This is a Canadian site which hosts Canadian Blogs! Join the blog hop as you will not be disappointed. You can check out WIP Wednesday by clicking on the link to the right, on my blog (scroll down)
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaah..I remember my days of trade shows - MY oh my, they were exhausting! My feet always felt like footballs by the end of the day! Your stall looks lovely - perfect for highlighting that beautiful work. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting - it's been a delight to visit you back! Hugs from Shroo:)xxx www.artyshroo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, Rachael. It was an exciting weekend. I'm attending another one here in St. John's in March.

      Delete