Friday, February 14, 2014

Baby it's Cold Outside

Happy Valentine's Day!!
I hope you have a good one.

Here's a pattern that I found yesterday. The Winter Olympics are half over so I figured I should post this now to give you the chance to get your free pattern.
Picture

The Red Boot Quilt Company is holding a  2014 Winter Olympics Polar Bear Quilt-a-Long. Their pattern, Baby It's Cold Outside, will be free to download just during the Olympics, so get yours today. After February 24, you will have to pay for it. Check out the other patterns listed there too.

I saw this one on Facebook and thought some of you might like to get it.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. It's a really cute pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is a fun pattern. Happy St. Valentine from very snowy Quebec!

    ReplyDelete