Friday, January 31, 2014

Kitchen Stitches

I had a quiet flight to Halifax yesterday. Certainly not like my trip from Chicago last week. During that trip, there was a major snowstorm in the Halifax area and my flight was delayed several times.

As I was relaxing in my hotel room with a hot cup of tea, and catching up with some of the blogs I follow, I came across a new book called Kitchen Stitches on Jackie's Art Quilt blog. Jackie has something to be proud of as one of her designs is in the book - congratulations! She also has great photos showing some of the projects. Did I mention she is lives in Ontario, Canada?


Reading Amy's Creative Side, I discovered that Amy has a table runner in the same book.
Lots of creative ladies have wonderful projects in this book.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment