Saturday, July 20, 2013

Soon . . .

I haven't been blogging lately but hope to get back at it soon. I hope you have been surviving the hot weather of summer! There were severe thunder storms here in Southern Ontario last evening. It just poured where I am. I hope it will cool down just a bit as 30 + C is too hot for me.

I have been searching Pinterest while on the road. I started a board. I can't believe the amount of 'stuff' crafters have found and the numbers of followers on some boards! It boggles the mind.

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. My family is in Hamilton/Kitchener and tell me it's been grossly hot and last nights storm was quite damaging. Glad you are ok but heat must have been a shock after much cooler temps at home for you!
    Enjoy and hope you get to check out Ottawa Street this trip!
    Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete