Sunday, July 28, 2013

Elemental Yarns

For the last several days, I've driven by a small strip mall close to Leisure Lake Resort, IL, where we are staying. Given a quick glance, I thought one of the shop signs said Elemental Yards and didn't give it a second thought. Yesterday, I zeroed in on the sign again - it was 'Elemental Yarns'!!! Of course, I got excited and just I had to pay a visit.  

What a delightful shop, filled with lots of scrumptious yarns, books, patterns and accessories.

A knitting class was in session but we chatted anyway. Such a friendly bunch of ladies. I also got the directions to a couple of other shops to visit but that is for another post or two!! Check back again soon.

Here are some photos of the shop. In the last photo, the dolls are wearing knitted clothes. The food is knitted as well.









1 comment:

  1. Now that is a shop I would love to visit, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete