Friday, June 21, 2013

Welcome Summer!

It's 8:00 here in St. John's, Newfoundland. I just opened my patio door to a beautiful 20C and wonderful sunshine - awe, Summer! I hope it lasts. Those of you living on the mainland and further south may be a bit puzzled over this but we live in the middle of the great North Atlantic and sometimes the weather is a bit crazy. It isn't often that we can sit outside at such an early hour.

I know I should be thinking cool thoughts and passing on some wonderful summer projects (I did do some of that yesterday), however, Freebies for Crafters just posted the latest freebie, Winter Seeds Table Topper. It is a very simple patchwork with machine applique. I think the shape was what caught my eye. This table topper is part of the Christmas Once a Month featured by the Crafty Quilter. Check them out! By using bright, summery fabrics you can change the Winter Seeds table topper into a Summer Surprise or Summer Delight! Have fun making up your own title for your table topper.
Enjoy!

table topper quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment