Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

It's 1C, sunny and windy outside but warm and toasty in my room! At the moment my studio resembles a space that has been neglected with things on every surface. That's what happens when I'm in clean up mode. I want a fresh, clean space but that means getting rid of 'stuff' and most of my 'stuff' is useful. Whenever I give something away or just toss it, the next week or so I find a use for it. This time, my basement will receive a few more things.

I'm looking forward to 2013. One of my goals is to spend more time with family (especially those in Chicago) and with my friends. Workwise - to experiment with new techniques and apply them to my art and to work on larger pieces.

In the meantime, check these out!

Paper Piecing Freebies
Fat Quarter Handbag Tutorial
Tiny Kitten in a Box
Free Embroidery Patterns
Fabric Tray

Enjoy!













1 comment: