Saturday, December 22, 2012

Make It Tonight!

I just drove by the Avalon Mall, St. John's. Believe me, every space where a vehicle could be parked, was filled and there was a line of cars waiting to get into the parking lot! That was not my destination today. I walked into Chapters to get gift cards, took one look at the line for the cash and walked right back out the door. I guess you can say, my patience this afternoon, was limited. I am so glad I took the time earlier this fall to make some of my Christmas presents. I don't know about you, but I enjoy making and receiving home made gifts.

At this late date, gifts of food, are wonderful choices. Have you checked out these sites with all the fantastic recipes?

Rock Recipes (NL)
Seven Spoons
Pastry Affair 
Martha Cooks (NL)
Spoonful
Midwest Living
Martha Steward
Lick My Spoon
Better Homes and Gardens
Food and Wine
Kraft Recipes

I hope you find something to make for those last minute gifts. Stay away from the shops and make something home made! It will be much appreciated by the recipient.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment