Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blog List

I'm finally back home from vacation. It was fun keeping you posted on some of the shops I visited as well as posting photos of things I saw! There is still more to share with you and I'll try to get to this soon. Tonight I did an update on My Blog List. A lot of the sites were hidden behind the scenes and only I could see the blogs I had joined. Now everyone can read the updates. Grab a cup of something and check out the list! Some of the posts are older ones but even so, the information on them is still worth reading. Enjoy. . .

I'm still searching for interesting sites related to quilting, stitching, felting . . . the list goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! From your photos, looks like you had a great vacation! Always sooooo good to get home tho! Thanks for the pics of the sheep earlier. We hardly have any on the island and to be quite honest, might be none! I don't ever recall seeing them tho i'm sure there must be some somewhere.
    I just about died when I saw the Blog list of places you visited or like. OMG!!! I love it! It never ceases to amaze me how many talented people like yourself, share their incredible art with us. We are truly grateful!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete