Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's Show Time!!

Today I went to see A Quintal of Quilts, an Exhibition, Sale and Auction, presented by the Cabot Quilters' Guild of St. John's, NL. There were almost 200 quilted pieces on exhibit and I took photos of every piece. Half way through, I had to leave to recharge my battery - literally! I thought the battery was fully charged and ready to go. No such luck! I forgot about all the outside shots I had taken of the spring flowers.

The quilts you are viewing today are just a taste of the beautiful pieces at the show and are in no particular order. Over the next month or so, you will see more of them. I will probably put all the photos of this show into an album on my flickr site. However, this will take time, as I have to process each photo.
Anyway, here are a few pieces for you to see.
Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment