Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hand Embroidery

Since my previous post showcased hand embroidery from the St. John's Embroidery Guild, I thought I'd follow up with some free embroidery patterns as well as some interesting 'stuff ' to see.

Enjoy!

French Poem Napkins
Kelly Fletcher Needlework Designs
Little Fish from Mary Corbet's Needle 'n Thread - lots to see on Mary's site
Needlework from Craft Gossip
Friday Freebies at Pin Tangle
Stitch Punk - interesting site
Cats
Bustle & Sew - cute chickens!
Blackwork
Spring Finger Puppets 
Bugs and Fishes - interesting place to visit

Here's some of my hand embroidery:




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Thanks for all the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...wow...gorgeous embroidery!!! The links are so great too! Thankyou. I am constantly looking to view more embroidery patters, works, etc., so truely appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete