Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Snow

Door Crown designed & created by Judy Cooper 1999

Apparently St. John's had 20cm of snow in just 6 hours! Wow! The hugh, fluffy snow flakes stuck to everything. By the time I cleaned my car off, I needed to do it all over again.

Here are some wintery quilted art pieces for your viewing pleasure:
Winter Snow Scene (the colours used are lovely)
Floral Winter Snow Scene
Winter's Quilt
Snow Barn (scroll down)
A Winter's Tale
Snow, Ice and Starry Nights (checks out the free patterns)
Birch in Snow
Snow melt: High Desert
Winter Quilt
Winter Beauties
Winter Wonderland
Winter Snowman


2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks so much for including my work on your list! I love to VISIT snow and stitching it was lots of fun too. I don't miss winters "up north" at all. Cleaning off cars, shoveling driveways and sidewalks, and maneuvering through drifts on the roads are things I don't miss at all!
    Susan
    In sunny South Carolina ... where I'm wearing flip-flop sandals today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing these links!

    ReplyDelete