Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things Organized Neatly!

Getting organized! I have learned not to change the location of 'stuff' that I use a lot. Whenever I've done that, I kept looking in the original place, forgetting its new location. Check out a previous post for organizing your sewing room.

However, this post isn't about you organizing anything. I discovered this neat site called Things Organized Neatly. Some of the things that have been organized are actually works of art. To see each month of posts, click on Archive. Also do a Google search of 'things organized', and click on the images. Lots of stuff to see.

Sometimes you need to go outside the box and look at different things. This often helps to get the creative juices flowing again.

Check out these:
Pika Land - about art and illustration
Walking Paper
Trendland
Automatism Blog
Design Inspiration
Swiss Miss

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment