Saturday, May 29, 2010

'Sew Much To See' Quilt Show

This is my friend's birthday. We celebrated this afternoon by going to 'Sew Much To See' Quilt Show by the Ocean View Quilt Guild, CBS. Of course I took some pictures but . . . I don't know if it was me or the camera. Most of them were blurred. I should have taken the camera with image stabilization on it. That one compensates for slight arm movement. Live & learn. I think I've had a couple of those days lately! Anyway, here's a few images that are passable.

The show was very well done and the lighting was great. Well done ladies. Too bad I didn't have better photos!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a very enjoyable day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great afternoon. Chatted to lots of quilters and got home in time for supper!

    ReplyDelete