Friday, May 14, 2010

Quilt Shows

I'm off to see a local quilt show today by the Baccalieu Quilters' Guild:  "Quiltin' Around the Bay 2010". In fact, I'm one of the three judges. Hopefully, I'll get some pictures to post.
I found some videos of Quilt Shows so that you can watch them from the comfort of your own home.
You may like to view the following as well:
2010 National Juried Show at Quilt Canada, Calgary, Alberta
2010 Trend-Tex Quilters Challenge
For more photo gallery shows visit The Canadian Quilters' Association
The Grand National has past shows to see. Have a look at Constructions of Canada (scroll down the page, it isn't automatic). I have a piece, Downtown, on page 18. My friend, Karen Colbourne Martin, has a piece, The Empty Line, on the same page.

No comments:

Post a Comment