Friday, November 13, 2009

Part Two of the Fair & Other Stuff

This has been a week of recovery! The Fine Craft & Design Fair was a grand success for me this year. In fact, it was the best I've ever had!  However, it was very exhausting to say the least. I went back for the opening of the second part as a potential customer and didn't walk away empty handed.

Now I'm searching for some simple quilted Christmas projects. Something that could be used at a quilt guild meeting. I revisited About.Com for quilting stuff. I used to search that site quite frequently. This time I found some free Christmas patterns! I found lots of ornaments at a site called All Crafts. For the stitchers, here's a Hardanger ornament. More christmas patterns here but not really what I'm looking for. The search goes on and on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment